It is our startup members, partners and extended tech community that make THINGS coworking space such an incredible shared place to exchange ideas, insights and innovations. THINGS does not acquire any equity in member companies and we careful select startups who will contribute to our strong tech community. In fact, some of our startup members are part of STINGs incubator.
We are looking for:
- Startups with a B2B solution, an industrial focus and global ambitions.
- Traction and proof of concept.
- Companies and people who are externally focused and want to contribute to a vibrant startup and tech community.
- Network of relevant industry partners, investors, advisors and international hardware hubs.
- Collaborative opportunities with corporate partners.
- Exclusive offers and invitation to relevant events.
- Access to prototyping and testing capabilities: on site workshop and access to facilities at KTH. Stockholm Makerspace is located in the same building (separate membership fee).
- 24/7 office access (inc. free meeting rooms, free coffee, free lounge access, a locker, printers and postbox).
- Discounted conference rooms and event space for larger parties.
- Internet access.
20 private office spaces (2-10 persons):
- Prices vary according to the size and number of seats.
- An example 25m2 office with 4 seats: 16,000 SEK/ month.
- FIXED seat: 3,200 SEK/ month.
- FLEX seat: 2,200 SEK/ month.
- Volume discount applies. Enquire for more information.
- For out-of-town members, or if you have another office but still want to join our community & activities:
- 5,000 SEK/ 6 months.
- 24/7 access to our community area (inc. internet access, coffee /tea, fruit, etc.).
Please fill in this application in English and we will use it to make a first assessment. Our response time is typically ten working days but can vary due to the amount of applications coming in.